Saturday, October 18, 2008

It's really not a secret

Everybody else has said it so I'm going to say it too... We probably had the best stage(lineup and sound-wise) at last weekends Free Press Block Party. We were set up in a new location behind the soon to open Austin Layne Hotel, surrounded by buildings on all sides so hardly any of the other music seeped into our area, making for quite a beautiful day. The lovely Rachel T. of Sew What has a new toy and happily lent it to me so I could capture some of the sounds during the day. With that said, here are a few!!




EDIT: Had to switch filehosts and mp3 player due to bandwidth problems. Hopefully we will have our own hosting site and domain soon.

So yah, there's what I captured during our fun at the block party. I'm thoroughly impressed with this field recorder considering this was outdoors with 2 to 3 other bands playing at the same time and people standing in front of me and the speakers.. Tell me what you think...